Tasty food recipes. cooking videos for dinner. how to make simple snacks for begginers. Italian bolognese Lasagna with bechamel sauce and cheese….
We know there are benefits to eating a low carbohydrate breakfast. This breakfast is so nutritious and will keep you feeling full for hours. It only takes
If you want to add some carbs to this dish, add a side of baked beans.This recipe is low sugar, low sodium, low carb, low saturated fat and high protein.
· 2 large field mushrooms
· 2 eggs
· 100g fresh baby spinach leaves
· 1 large tomato, halved
· 1 clove garlic, crushed
· Sprinkle oregano
· Salt & pepper to taste
· 10g crumbled feta
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. On an oven tray lined with baking paper place field mushrooms and halved tomato then drizzle olive oil over. Sprinkle a little oregano over mushroom, season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 mins in oven and take out.
3. Meanwhile boil some water in a pot or pan and crack your eggs, poaching about 3-4 minutes.
4. Heat a small non-stick frypan and sauté spinach leaves with a touch of garlic (garlic is optional) and cook until just wilted.
5. Place your mushroom on plate with spinach and tomato, poached egg on top of mushroom and garnish with crumbled feta over mushroom.
6. Enjoy! Courtesy dietandweightlossforyou.com.